Welcome to our tranquil campsite!
Trelander Camping & Caravanning is a new site based in the rural location of Isleham, Ely, Cambridgeshire. The site is set in 5 acres of quiet fenland, surrounded by an established environment which benefits from an array of wildlife.
Trelander is situated on the River Lark, where you have the ability to fish, walk or just sit back and relax.
Features & Facilities
- Caravans, camper vans and tents welcome
- Children and pets (on leads) welcome
- Electricity connection
- On-site waste disposal point, along with rubbish and recycling bins
- Shower and toilet block comprising of 2 toilets and a shower room
- Open all year round
- Whole site can be booked for gatherings, please enquire for a fixed price
Caravans or tents (per pitch per night):
- £15 without electricity
- £20 with electricity
- Friday (2pm) to Monday (10am)
- Monday (2pm) to Friday (10am)
- £200 for Fri-Mon or Mon-Fri
- £300 for 7 nights
Full payment upon booking is required.
The village of Isleham has 3 churches, 6 shops including, a Co-op supermarket, a Chinese takeaway, a general store, 2 hairdressers and a Post Office. It also hosts 3 public houses. On the recreation ground are the cricket and football pitches, an all-weather surface, multi-use games area for tennis, etc. and a children's playground.
You can walk into Isleham from the site which would take about 45 minutes. This is a nice walk which follows the riverside. Alternatively, it would take 5 minutes in a car.
Isleham is the ideal base from which to explore this wonderful part of England. Ely, Cambridge, Bury St. Edmunds and Newmarket are on its doorstep and it's only an hour from London by rail, and only two hours from the Suffolk and North Norfolk coasts by car. An entire week would not be long enough to enjoy the numerous small villages and towns in between that each have their own individual characteristics.